Yesterday the Bareways team won the Existenzgründerpreis der Lübecker Wirtschaft. Forty-one promising companies applied for the award for the best start-up idea, but only four of them were nominated ceremonially. And the winner is Bareways! The decision on the winners was made by a jury composed of personalities from the economy and the Chamber of Trade as well as representatives of the award donors Kaufmannschaft of Lübeck, IHK of Lübeck, Technikzentrum Lübeck, and Lübecker Nachrichten. The founders Moritz von Grotthuss und Sascha Klement say: “The Bareways team is convinced of our idea, a navigation service for the most remote destinations in the world, and we are very pleased about the confirmation by this award”.
- Can you explain rain? If not, you should read this article!
- The boom of leisure vehicles and wilderness camping – know the rules for a relaxed and nature friendly-trip
- Choose your weather – with the unique Route Weather from Bareways!
- The Bucket List of Winding Roads, Europe Edition
- Don’t get stuck – the best car to rent in Iceland!